Win a Free Holiday with Darwin Escapes & This Morning Live
It was lovely to see you at The NEC for This Morning Live! Thanks for picking up a card and visiting the page to enter. This is your opportunity to experience the legendary Darwin Difference for yourself, with a free short break* at one of our luxury holiday resorts across the UK.
Competition has now closed
We are giving you the chance to win one of 19 UK holidays. All you have to do to enter is answer our simple question below to be in with a chance of winning one of these highly sought-after prizes.
The lucky winners will be selected at random and offered a short break at one of our 19 luxurious holiday resorts which offer accommodation for holiday breaks.
Full terms and conditions available below. Please ensure you read and understand them before you enter.
Carve holiday memories which will last a lifetime thanks to Darwin Escapes & This Morning Live – Good Luck!
Terms and conditions
1. Promoter: Darwin Escapes on behalf of Darwin Contract Management Limited, Station Rd, Talacre, Holywell CH8 9RD. Do not send any entries to this address they will not be accepted.
2. Entries will be accepted from 09:00 Thursday 16th May 2019 until 23:59 Sunday 26th May 2019.
3. This is a UK only giveaway. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. There can only be one entry per person.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Internet access required.
6. The Promotion is limited to strictly one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
7. Entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, agents, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The prize includes: An off-peak short break in a standard accommodation for up to four people at a Darwin Escapes holiday resort which offers holiday accommodation. 19 winners will be chosen – 1 for each holiday resort.
9. The prize excludes:
Travel to or from the accommodation.
Any form of travel or medical insurance.
Any accommodation extras (e.g. telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc.)
Any personal expenses and spending money.
10. The potential winners will be notified within 2 weeks after the relevant closing date using the contact details used for entry.
11. The winners will have 7 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
12. The prize is subject to availability. One winner will be picked for each holiday resort. Each winner will be allocated their resort at the time of selection and alternative resorts are not available.
13. Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
14. By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
15. Winners are responsible for providing correct contact details and information for themselves if and when requested. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner
16. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provided and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on the site.
17. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the internet may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the internet. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims/votes delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
18. Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and subsequently withdrawn from the websites.
19. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission when providing contact details for fulfillment, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Communication line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems,networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
e. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their pack.
20. Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be invalid.
21. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstance.
22. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.
23. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
27. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
28. Holidays must be booked and taken by 30/04/20
29. *Short breaks are defined as Friday to Monday (3 nights) and Monday to Friday (4 nights)
30. ‘Off Peak’ refers to breaks which are not during school holidays, or weeks either side. This list is not exhaustive, please seek further clarification when booking.
31. All breaks are subject to availability.
32. Alternative destinations other than the one allocated are not available.
Can’t wait to see if you win and want to book a holiday with us?
Darwin Escapes is one of the fastest growing holiday companies in the UK, with an extensive portfolio of holiday resorts in various locations across the country.
Each of our resorts are different, with a variety of different accommodation types and facilities depending upon the location that you choose.
You could opt for a quirky beach hut break at Beach Cove Coastal Retreat in Devon – the romance capital of the UK, being the scene of countless marriage proposals and honeymoons over the years.
Want somewhere that the whole family can enjoy? Then you may want to consider a destination such as our Award Winning Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa in Somerset which is overlooked by Cheddar Gorge and provides holiday guests with access to a plethora of 5 star activities and facilities including an indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, restaurant and even a bowling alley!
Keeping to the family feel, we have the recently refurbished Talacre Beach Resort in North Wales which is rated 5 stars by Visit Wales and sits right next to the golden sands of Talacre Beach itself. Roll back the years and recreate your childhood seaside holiday memories with your own kids! The partnership we enjoy with Chester Zoo also means that we are able to offer discounted tickets to this world famous attraction, exclusively to our guests!
Continuing our jaunt further North, we have two luxury 5 star rated holiday resorts for you to take into consideration in the Lake District. Thanet Well Lodge Retreat offers self-catered hot tub lodges which are perfectly positioned to provide unrestricted views of the surrounding mountains and countryside. Alternatively, you can book a break at Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat which offers comparable accommodation, but with access to extensive facilities including an onsite spa, sauna, steam room and the mouth-watering Copper Fells Bar & Restaurant.
One thing you can be sure of at all of our resorts is impeccable high standards. What else would you expect at any holiday resorts which proudly bears the Darwin Escapes logo?
Learn more about each of our locations by downloading a completely free Darwin Escapes holiday brochure.
Request Holiday Brochure