System Support Analyst – Prestatyn
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
This role is for a dedicated and enthusiastic Support Analyst with commercial experience supporting, maintaining and implementing IT systems. The successful candidate will be hard working, self-motivated and proactive, with strong troubleshooting abilities and dedication to seeing problems through to resolution. Being adaptable and willing to learn new skills is essential, as is being a team player who works well with others and is focussed on achieving team goals as well as personal goals.
Darwin Escapes is a fast-growing company with locations across the UK, and the IT team provide a wide variety of technical services to support our staff and deliver a five star experience to our guests. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from our experienced team members, improve existing IT knowledge and acquire new technical skills.
The role is primarily office-based at our head office in Talacre, North Wales, but some travel to other sites will be required from time to time using a company vehicle. A full driving license is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Install, manage, maintain and improve IT hardware and software systems across the group
• Identifying where technology can improve business processes and efficiencies
• Planning and implementation of new hardware and software releases
• Diagnose and resolve software and hardware faults
• Maintain an inventory of all server, network and other infrastructure assets including related software
• Provide all levels of IT Support to company employees, by phone, email and face to face
• Liaise with 3rd parties where required to ensure issues are resolved
To succeed in this role you will need to have good experience with most of the following areas:
• Windows Desktop and Windows Server operating systems
• Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop
• VMware ESXi
• Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange
• DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
• Ethernet networking and TCP/IP
• Printers & print servers
• File Systems, NTFS, AD Security
• Anti-virus, patching and security management
• Routers and firewalls
Any experience with the following would also be beneficial:
• Large scale wifi deployments
• Telephone systems
• PC and server hardware
• Structured cabling
What we can offer:
o Salary depending on experience
o Discount in company restaurants and facilities
o Company pension and benefits package
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.