Sous Chef – Talacre TB38
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Catering
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Sous Chef Required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in north Wales for our 2018 season.
The Horizon Restaurant offers a variety of options to suit all tastes. It is set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover. You will work with the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent role to work variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for chef jobs within a commutable distance from Chester.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.