IT Service Desk Analyst – Wallingford TB41
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: The Springs Golf Club
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, IT
- Provide IT support to employees across the company, including over emails, on the telephone and face to face
- Monitor and prioritise support incidents and enquiries, escalating higher where necessary
- Work in an organised, efficient manner and keep accurate records of incident progress
- Perform basic IT housekeeping and maintain up to date documentation
- Develop familiarity with a wide variety of IT systems to provide support at all levels of the business
- Liaise with third parties where required to ensure issues are resolved
Darwin Escapes has a position available within their extensive IT department for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team at one of the following five star resorts; The Springs Golf Club in Oxfordshire, Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa in Somerset and Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park in North Wales. The location of the role will be based on the location of the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and learn from experienced members of the team, including improving current IT knowledge as well as leaning new skills.
The IT team at Darwin Escapes provides a number of technical services to the guests and staff within the parks to enable each resort to offer a fantastic five star service. With the company growing at a fast paced, and locations across the UK the IT department is growing alongside leaving endless career opportunities for anyone demonstrating the right aptitude and attitude.
This position is perfect for a current Service Desk Analyst, who is dedicated and enthusiastic about learning new skills and bringing ideas to the team who is currently working within a helpdesk or IT based position or has experience with this.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, motivated and proactive in achieving team and personal goals, enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills.
This role will be based at The Springs Golf Club, however there may be a need to travel occasional to other parks within the group. A full UK driving license will be essential for this.
The salary for this position is dependent upon the location and experience of the successful candidate, and will be between £17,000 – £21,000
This is a permanent full time position to work weekdays, however some evening or weekend work may be necessary in order to meet deadlines.
This position is suitable for anyone searching for IT positions within a commutable distance of Wallingford.
What experience you will need
- Experience with Windows Desktop and Windows Server operating systems
- Previous experience with PC's, laptops, mobile phones, printers and file permissions
- Fault diagnosis, investigation and resolution
- Basic networking and TCP / IP
- Anti-virus products
- Experience in Citrix XenApp or Remote Desktop Services is an advantage but not essential
What skills you will need
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and staff at all levels of the business
- Proven ability to manage own time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to take a hands on approach to tackling problems and finding solutions
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training specific to job role, such as Health and Safety and Emergency First Aid
- Good salary dependant on location and experience
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.