IT Service Desk Analyst – Cheddar TB41
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, IT
- Provide IT support to company employees by phone, email and face to face
- Monitor and prioritise support incidents and enquiries, escalating where necessary
- Work in an organised, efficient manner and keep accurate records of incident progress
- Perform basic IT housekeeping and maintain up to date documentation
- Develop familiarity with a wide variety of IT systems to provide support at all levels of the business
- Liaise with third parties where required to ensure issues are resolved
The IT department at Darwin Escapes has a vacancy available for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team.
Darwin Escapes is a fast growing company with various locations across the entirety of the UK, and is only growing further. The IT team currently play a part within all of these parks providing vital technical services. These services allow our staff to deliver the five star service we are striving for.
The job role will be based at one of three stunning parks across the UK; Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa in Somerset, Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park in North Wales or The Springs Golf Club in Oxfordshire. The location of the role will depend on the location in which the successful candidate resides.
The IT Service Desk Analyst position is ideal for anyone with previous experience in this area, or in a similar IT based role.
At Darwin Escapes, we are looking for an Analyst who is proactive, self-motivated and hard working. An advantage to the role is the ability to adapt efficiently to new situations and an eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge, coupled with being a team player who is able to work well within a team as well as working towards personal goals and targets.
A key attribute is to have a passionate enthusiasm for troubleshooting technical problems, including seeing issues through to resolution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further their IT career by joining our experienced team, enabling the acquisition of new skills and knowledge.
The role will primarily be based at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa which is just a stones throw from Cheddar Gorge itself, providing a breathtaking backdrop to your working day.
However, you may occasionally be required to travel to other UK locations within our portfolio of holiday resorts, so a full UK driving license is essential.
The salary range for this job will be £17,000 – £21,000 based on experience and the location of the candidate.
This IT Service Desk Analyst job is a permanent and full time position where you will be required to work weekdays. However, please note that occasional weekend or evening work may be required in order to meet deadlines.
This position is suitable for anyone looking for IT jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar in Somerset.
What experience you will need
- Experience in Citrix XenApp or Remote Desktop Services is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience with anti-virus products
- Some knowledge on basic networking and TCP / IP
- Fault diagnosis, investigation and resolution
- Previous experience with PC's, laptops, mobile phones, printers and file permissions
- Experience with Windows Desktop and Windows Server operating systems
What skills you will need
- Proactively taking a hands on approach to tackling problems and finding solutions
- Proven ability to manage own time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and staff at all levels of the business
What we offer
- Discount in company restaurants and various facilities
- Good salary which is dependent on experience
- Role specific Darwin Academy training such as Health and Safety and Emergency First Aid
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.