Seasonal Receptionist – Talacre TB20
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 2
Work Hours: Part time, Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
Seasonal Receptionist required for Talacre Beach Holiday Park, near Prestatyn in North Wales.
The reception area is based within the main complex and is the hub for all departments on park. You will work as part of a small, friendly team to assist in the day to day running of the holiday guest reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests with refreshments where necessary, and handling queries in a prompt and professional manner.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for reception and admin positions within a commutable distance of Prestatyn and Chester.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Good organisational skills
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.