Seasonal Housekeeper – Keswick KR05
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Location: Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Housekeeping
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside
- Assist with delivery/collection and make up laundry
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Laundry services
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property
Seasonal Housekeeper required at the stunning Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat.
Join our small and friendly team at our beautiful location for the exciting new season.
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and presentation of it’s rental holiday homes and company premises in line with the company’s high standards. We are looking for people who are determined and motivated to provide memorable experiences for our guests.
This is a seasonal, part time role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for housekeeping jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous expereience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.