Seasonal Hot Tubs Assistant – Keswick KR09
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Grounds & Horticulture
Location: Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Grounds, Maintenance
- Carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines
- Removal and cleaning of filters, sanitise and clean hot tub
- Carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on holiday changeover days
- Carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs
- Provide hot tub advise to holiday guests as needed
- Safe use and storage of chemicals
Seasonal Hot Tubs Assistant required at our five star park Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat for our 2018 season.
Keswick Reach provides luxury hot tubs with a number of it’s holiday homes which are available to hire. You will work within this small team to clean and maintain all hot tubs and also attend to the grounds on a daily basis, carry out water tests and to carry out a full clean down of hot tubs on holiday changeover days.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for maintenance jobs within a commutable distance of Bewaldeth .
What experience you will need
- Previous hot tub training/grounds an advantage, but not essential
What skills you will need
- Driving licence is essential in order to drive buggy around the park
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.