Seasonal Entertainer – Swanage SBV12
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Location: Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Entertainment
- Assist with planning, and co-ordinate and deliver the entertainments programmes for adults and children
- Use suitable safe creative activities and events that will maintain interest, for all age groups
- Ensure all outlets are merchandised and fully stocked with entertainment stock
- Set up of stage or entertainments area in advance of performance or activity, ensuring all equipment is in a safe working order
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
Entertainer required at Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our park in Dorset for our exciting upcoming season.
You will work within a small entertainments team to plan, co-ordinate and deliver a varied adult and children’s entertainment programme in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is suitable for anyone looking for positions within a commutable distance of Studland, Kimmeridge and Sandford.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- A stage presence when performing acts, including singing/dancing/performing
- Ability to engage with all ages when organising children’s party dances, games, etc
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Accommodation is available
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.