Restaurant Supervisor – Talacre TB32
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Supervising the Front of House team
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Restaurant Supervisor required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our friendly team at Talacre Beach, Rhyl.
The successful candidate will work with, and supervise a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage services in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including weekends, evenings and weekends.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Rhyl.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.