Relief Chef – Based at Talacre TB44
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Catering
- Travel to and provide support for various parks across the group
- Ensure the consistent and prompt preparation and food service within the kitchens
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
- Work with the parks and existing kitchen team to ensure a good level of cover is maintained
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
An exciting new role has become available at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, in North Wales. Darwin Escapes is looking for a Relief Chef to cover the group in a supporting role.
The successful candidate will be based at Talacre Beach, however the main responsibility of the role will be to travel across the parks of the Darwin group, providing support within kitchens where needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active Chef to get involved in our various styles of restaurant while travelling to all corners of the country.
The ideal candidate will be trained to at least Chef de Partie or Sous level to ensure a good level of support is given.
This is a permanent, full time role to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and overnight stays.
This role is ideal for anyone looking for Chef roles within a commutable distance of Talacre.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience at CDP or Sous level is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential due to travel
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.