Receptionist – Pocklington KP20
Contract: Part Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
Receptionist required to join the team at The KP Club in Pocklington, near York.
This busy reception area is the first point of call for guests and members of staff on park, leading to busy but interesting days. The successful candidate will work within the team to ensure the smooth running of the department, including handling guest enquiries, assisting with holiday, activity and restaurant bookings and issuing accommodation to guests.
This is a permanent, part time position to work variable hours including some evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for anyone searching for reception jobs within a commutable distance of York.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.