Receptionist – Maternity cover Talacre
Contract: Maternity Cover
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 24 hours per week, covering Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin and Reception
Occupational Category: 43-4171.00
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Assist in the preparation of Costa drinks, as required
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
Receptionist required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park to join our small team at our busy five star park in Talacre, for a period of maternity cover.
The reception area is based within the main complex and is the centre for all departments on park. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for leisure jobs within a commutable distance of Prestatyn and Chester.
Receptionist vacancy in Prestatyn
Click on the Apply Now button to start your application for the receptionist vacancy at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, and we will be in contact shortly
What experience you will need
- Previous reception, admin or customer service experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer Servive and Manual Handling etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.