Reception Supervisor – Whitecross PM26
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Oversee the Reception department and ensure the highest standard of customer care is given
- Respond quickly and professionally to and enquiries and complaints, escalating where necessary
- Assist in the booking of holidays, restaurant reservations and activities
- Ensure that all park and tourist information is kept up to date and relevant
- Assist in the issuing of accommodation, keys and checking in and out of guests
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
Piran Meadows Resort and Spa are looking for a Reception Supervisor to join the busy team at their beautiful park.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team and help run the busy reception area, which is a vital part of our park for both guests and members of staff. You will ensure that the area operates smoothly on a day to day basis, including tasks such as completing staff rotas, dealing professionally with queries from guests and members of staff and ensuring training of the department is up to date.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for reception jobs within a commutable distance of Newquay.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Acadmey training specific to job role, such as Health and Safety and Customer Service
- Generous discount in company restaurants and various facilities
- Good hourly rate of pay
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.