Reception Supervisor – Pocklington KP19
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Oversee front of house reception and provide the highest standard of customer service
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
- Ensure all park and tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings
- Oversee the accurate cash handling
An opportunity has become available for a Reception Supervisor to join the team at The KP Club in Pocklington, near York.
The successful candidate will work with our friendly Reception Manager and assist in the running of the reception department. This will include handling queries from customers and members of staff, issuing accommodation and dealing with complaints in a professional manner and escalating where necessary.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including some evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Reception Supervisor jobs within a commutable distance of York.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.