Part Time Receptionist – Pocklington KP23
Contract: Part Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
- Accurate cash handling
Our five star resort; The KP Club in Pocklington near York, is looking for a part time Receptionist to join the friendly team.
Our reception area is the first port of call for guests and staff and is the heart of this beautiful park. You will work within the busy team to handle enquiries, provide information to guests and assist with various bookings.
No two days will be the same at The KP resort, especially with an exciting year ahead for wedding and other events.
This is a permanent position, to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Reception jobs within a commutable distance of York.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.