Part Time Receptionist – Pocklington KP07
Contract: Part Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 20 hours per week
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Cash handling
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
Receptionist required to join our front of house team at our five star resort; The KP Club at Pocklington, York
The reception area within this beautiful park is the hub for all departments on park. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries.
This is a part time, permanent role including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Reception jobs within a commutable distance of York.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar or customer facing role is preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Uniform provided
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.