Part Time Receptionist – Bude SM19
Contract: Part Time Seasonal
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings
- Assist in the preparation of Costa drinks, as required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
An opportunity has become available for a part time Receptionist to join the friendly team at Sandymouth Holiday Resort in Bude.
The park is set on the stunning Cornwall coast, and is a popular destination for many guests.
You will work as part of our small but busy reception team to assist in the day to day running of both the guest reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests, assisting with bookings and handling queries.
This is a seasonal, part time position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for reception jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired but not essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.