Part time Receptionist – Bude SM14
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 2
Work Hours: Part time, Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
Part time Receptionist required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort for our 2018 season.
The reception area is based within the main complex and is the hub for all departments on park. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of both the sales and holiday guest reception areas in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries.
This is a seasonal, part time vacancy to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for reception and admin jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.