Part Time Bar & Waiting Assistant – Wallingford SC09
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: The Springs Golf Club
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Part Time Bar & Waiting Assistant required at our recently acquired The Springs Golf Club. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a role in a busy team at this stunning location.
The successful Bar & Waiting Assistant will be responsible for the efficient serving of food and beverages, ensuring that their customer service both surprises and delights guests, giving them a truly unforgettable experience.
This is a part time position to work various hours, including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Oxfordshire.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar 5 star experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.