Part Time Bar and Waiting Assistant – Pocklington KP05
Contract: Part Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 16+ hours per week
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality, Bar, Waiting
Occupational Category: 35-9031.00
- Prompt collection of glasses and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and good presentation of all areas at all times
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Ensuring correct stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
The team at The K.P Club in Pocklington, York are looking for a new Bar and Waiting Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our busy team in Pocklington.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, approachable person, with an upbeat, positive attitude. Good communication is key and will be a vital part of the role, alongside five star customer service.
We strive to create lasting memories for our guests while they are with us at the park, and we believe giving outstanding food and beverage service will do just that.
This is a part time, permanent role, which will include weekend and bank holiday working.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and waiting jobs in York area.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of customer service to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Positive attitude
What we offer
- Good Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.