Park Warden – Stratford SA01
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Darwin Escapes
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Security
- Be the first line of support for guests in and out of business hours
- Handle all personal and telephone enquiries courteously and promptly
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Assist with holiday bookings
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Ensure the security and safety of the park and buildings
Park Warden required in Stratford. We are currently developing our new park in Stratford, Warwickshire.
As a Park Warden you will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the park and on site facilities in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park customers and handling queries, as well as being available out of hours to support guests and process transactions.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Park Security and customer service roles within a commutable distance of Stratford, and are ready for the challenge of being a part of a new park!
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get to and around the park
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training for Park Warden, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.