Park Warden – Cheddar Somerset CW05
Contract: Permanent & Variable
Location: Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable hours
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Security
- Be the first line of support for guests out of business hours
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security
- Responsible for personnel, property and buildings
- Security of all Park buildings
Park Warden required at our Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa. This is a great opportunity to join our team at this five star park in Cheddar.
As a Park Warden you will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the park and on-site shop and reception area, in line with the company’s high standards. This will include keeping the park grounds and buildings secure, being on hand to assist members of staff and guests as well as being available out of hours to support guests and process transactions.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Park Warden jobs, who delight in customer service excellence and feel ready to take on a challenging role in an exciting park.
What experience you will need
- Current SIA license is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get around park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.