Maintenance Person – Bude SM15
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Maintenance
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of all lodges and other company buildings, as required
- Checking and assisting with the connection of the homes and lodges
- General maintenance within the holiday units
- Maintenance support for all the buildings at the park
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities
Maintenance person required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort to join the team for the 2018 season.
This beautiful 5 star park is set in natural beauty of Cornwall. We are looking for a Maintenance Person to join the friendly team at the park.
You will work as part of the team in ensuring the five star standard of the park by carrying out any necessary maintenance work on the grounds, park and buildings.
This is a full time, seasonal role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for maintenance jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
- Previous maintenance an advantage, but not essential
What skills you will need
- Driving licence required
- Some plumbing knowledge an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.