Lodge Laundry Assistant – Wareham WF04
Contract: Part Time Seasonal
Location: Wareham Forest
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Housekeeping
- Collecting boxes of dirty linen and delivering these for cleaning
- Deliver boxes of clean linen to holiday accommodation
- Using park buggies to deliver various items to accommodation, such as toilet roll and cleaning supplies
- Assisting the Housekeeping team move bulky and heavy items around the park, where needed
An exciting new opportunity within the Housekeeping team has become available at the stunning Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat. The new Lodge Laundry Assistant will be responsible for the collection and delivery of linen to all guest accommodation within the resort.
The role will entail using the park buggies to collect dirty linen to accommodation, and deliver fresh linen and various other items where needed. Due to the use of buggies, a full UK driving license is essential, and physical fitness is key due to the physical nature of the role.
This is a seasonal role, working part time. This will usually be based around our main changeover days; Monday and Friday, however may occasionally include weekends, so flexibility is required.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Housekeeping roles within the Poole area
What experience you will need
- Similar experience is preferred
What skills you will need
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Good level of fitness due to the physical nature of the role
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
What we offer
- Role specific Darwin Academy training, such as Manual Handling and Health and Safety
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount within company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.