Lifeguard – Dyserth Rhyl NP07
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Leisure & Activities
Location: New Pines Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 6
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety
- Check plant and carry our pool water tests
- Check and record all guest passes
- Advise guests on current activity programmes
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required
Lifeguard required at New Pines Holiday Home Park. Join our friendly team at our beautiful location close to Rhyl for this exciting new season.
The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Manager to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex in line with the company’s high standards.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by Darwin
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for lifeguard jobs within a commutable distance of Rhyl
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is required
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential
- Current Pool Plant qualification is an advantage
- Current First Aid qualification is an advantage
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.