Lifeguard – Bude Cornwall SM11
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Department: Leisure & Activities
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 2
Work Hours: Full time, Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety
- Check plant and carry our pool water tests
- Check and record all guest passes
- Advise guests on current activity programmes
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required
Lifeguard required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort. Join our friendly team at our beautiful location in Newquay.
Our modern pool is open to guests and the public. The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Supervisor to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex in line with the company’s high standards.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by Darwin
This is a seasonal, full time role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for pool and leisure jobs within a commutable distance of Bude, Cornwall
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential
- Pool plant qualification is an advantage
- First aid at work qualification is an advantage
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.