Kitchen Assistant – Talacre TB28
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Wash and replenish all of the glasses, crockery, utensils, kitchenware and equipment
- Ensure food and hygiene policies are followed at all times
- Clearing and cleaning of all surfaces and work areas
- Assist in the preparation of food
Kitchen Assistant required at the five star Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park for the 2018 season.
As the successful candidate, you will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Prestatyn.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.