Kitchen Assistant – Bude SM08
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Kitchen
- Wash and replenish all of the glasses, crockery, utensils, kitchenware and equipment
- Clearing and cleaning of all surfaces and work areas
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Comply with all food and hygiene regulations at all times
Kitchen Assistant required at our five star park; Sandymouth Holiday Resort, to join our existing busy team for our 2018 season.
The Ocean Bar & Waves Cafe offers a range of meals to suit every taste in it’s multi function complex. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a full time, seasonal position to work variable hours including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.