Housekeeping Assistant – Poole WF06
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Wareham Forest
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Housekeeping
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Laundry services
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property
Housekeeping Assistant required at the five star park; Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the friendly team.
Wareham Forest is on the edge of a large conifer plantation and has beautiful paths that lead you through the forest, creating a perfect outdoor day to be enjoyed.
This park is located between Poole and Wareham, and so is a great central location for enticing guests to our park.
The successful candidate will work within the Housekeeping team to ensure the guest accommodation is presented to the highest standards, ensuring a five star experience for our guests.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Housekeeping jobs within a commutable distance of Poole and Wareham.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience desired
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.