Housekeeping Assistant – Keswick Reach KR04
Contract: Maternity Cover
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 20 hours per week, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality, Housekeeping
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of rental fleet and all company buildings to a high standard
- Cleaning of windows, inside and outside
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Assist with delivery, collection and make up of laundry
- Laundry services
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property
Housekeeping Assistant required at our Keswick Reach Park. Take this opportunity to join our small and friendly team at our beautiful location.
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and presentation of it’s rental holiday homes and company premises in line with the company’s high standards. We are looking for people who are determined and motivated and help provide memorable experiences for our guests.
This is a part time role, covering a period of maternity
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Housekeeping jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
What skills you will need
- High level of customer care to ensure high standards
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently independantly
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training specific to the role, including Health and Safety and Manual Handling
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.