Housekeeping Assistant – Bude SM10
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Housekeeping
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Laundry services
- Reporting of lost and found property
Housekeeper required at Sandymouth Holiday Home Park to join our busy Housekeeping team at our five star park, in Bude.
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and presentation of the park’s rental holiday homes and company premises in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a full time, seasonal role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for housekeeping jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.