Hot Tubs and Maintenance Assistant – Wootton Bridge WSB12
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Maintenance
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of all lodges and other company buildings, as required
- Carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines
- Removal and cleaning of filters, sanitise and clean hot tubs
- Carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on holiday changeover days
- Carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs
- Ensure the safe use and storage of chemicals at all times
A vacancy has become available for a Hot Tubs and Maintenance Assistant to join the team at Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat.
This 5 star park, on the Isle of Wight, is home to fantastic guest accommodation, much of which have access to top of the range hot tubs. The successful candidate will work within the Grounds and Maintenance team to maintain these hot tubs, as well as accommodation and park buildings. This will include general building maintenance as well as conducting full clean downs for hot tubs on changeover days and performing PH and water testing.
This is a full time, permanent position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays, so flexibility is required.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for maintenance positions within a commutable distance of Ryde, Isle of Wight.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
- Previous Maintenance or Hot Tubs experience is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Driving licence is essential in order to drive buggy around the park
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Full uniform
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.