Head Chef – Wootton Bridge WSB21
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Catering
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Head Chef required to join our team at our five star park; Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat, near Ryde Isle of Wight.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the team in producing the highest standards of food production and service. This will also include all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management. The successful candidate will be a proactive forward thinking ambitious chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent, full time position to include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Head Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Ryde
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.