Head Chef – Wootton Bridge WSB02
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Chef, Catering
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and efficient stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times
Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat are looking for a Head Chef to join the team at their five star park, near Wootton Bridge.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated Chef, who will have previous experience in running a busy kitchen and team. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with the Park Manager to agree and control budgets and costs, as well as updating menus and advertising. The successful person will uphold the five star standards of all workings within the kitchen, while ensuring the high standard of all produce.
This is a full time, permanent role which will include weekend and bank holiday working.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Head Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Ryde.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.