Head Chef – New Pines Rhyl NP03
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: New Pines Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Chef
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Head Chef Required at New Pines Holiday Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the team in producing the highest standards of food production and service. Also all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management. You will be a proactive forward thinking ambitious Chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a full time, permanent role which will include weekend and bank holiday working.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for chef jobs within a commutable distance of Chester.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Uniform provided
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.