Head Chef – Bude Cornwall SM05
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, 5 days of 7
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality, Catering
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Supervision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Head Chef Required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our friendly team at our recently developed park.
The Crow’s Nest restaurant here offers varied fine cuisine, served to high standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the team in producing the highest standards of food production and service. Also all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will be a proactive forward thinking ambitious chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a full time, permanent role which will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef positions within a commutable distance of Bude .
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.