Grounds Person – Holywell SV01
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Grounds & Horticulture
Location: Seaview Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Grounds
- Carry out grass cutting, strimming, edging and turfing to a five star standard
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued
Grounds Assistant required at our beautiful, five star Resort Sea View Holiday Home Park.
Sea View has beautifully landscaped grounds, and you will work with the team to maintain the grounds on a daily basis, and carry out cutting, strimming, edging and turfing where necessary.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds jobs within a commutable distance of Chester
This is a permanent full time position working variable shifts.
This role is an internal vacancy, and only existing staff members are eligible to apply.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
- Previous Grounds roles an advantage, but not essential
What skills you will need
- Driving Licence is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.