Grounds Person – Cheddar CW13
Contract: Permanent & Variable
Department: Grounds & Horticulture
Location: Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Grounds
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities
Grounds Person required at our five star Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa. Join our busy team at our beautiful location, close to the Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.
Cheddar Woods has beautifully landscaped grounds. You will work within this team to maintain the grounds on a daily basis, carry out cutting, strimming, edging and turfing where necessary.
This is a permanent role, to work variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds person jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
- Previous Grounds roles an advantage, but not essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Driving license is essential to the role
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform provided
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.