Grounds & Maintenance Person – Woodside Bay
Contract: Permanent & Variable
Department: Grounds & Horticulture
Location: Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable hours, 5 days out of 7
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Grounds and Maintenance
Occupational Category: 37-3019.00
- Carry out grounds maintenance to our 5 star standard
- Maintain and clean the hot tubs on the park, as well as carry out water tests where necassary
- Keep all grounds, bins, and public areas on the park clean and free of debris
- Keep all gardens weeded, watered, sprayed and correctly slated or barked where necassary
- Maintain, follow and update all plant and equipment schedules
- Keep on top of all maintenance jobs issued, ensuring these are completed promptly
We are currently looking for someone to fill a Grounds and Maintenance vacancy at our five star park; Woodside Bay. This is a great time to join our busy team at our beautiful location on the Isle of Wight.
Woodside Bay is situated in a beautiful location, set on carefully landscaped grounds. Within this role you will be maintaining all areas of the park on a daily basis, by cutting the grass, strimming, edging and turfing wherever necessary.
This role will also include some minor maintenance work around the park, such as repairs as well as maintaining the hot tubs available to our guests.
Due to the nature and diversity of the role, a full driving license is required.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds & Maintenance person jobs within a commutable distance of Wooton Bridge.
Grounds & Maintenance Person in Wooton Bridge
Click on the Apply Now button to begin your application for this exciting vacancy at Woodside Bay and we will be in contact shortly.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar or maintenance role is required
- General building and/or grounds maintenance is an advantage
What skills you will need
- A full driving license is essential for this role
- Flexibility in availability is an advantage
- Great customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a keen willingness to learn
What we offer
- Job specific Darwin Academy training offered, such as Health and Safety, Manual Handling and COSHH
- Uniform is provided
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities across the parks
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.