Grounds / Housekeeping Assistant – Canterbury CR01
Contract: Part Time Seasonal
Location: Canterbury Reach Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Housekeeping, Grounds
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside
- Assist with delivery/collection and make up laundry
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities
Grounds and Housekeeping Assistant required at Canterbury Reach Lodge Retreat for the upcoming 2018 season.
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and presentation of it’s rental holiday homes and company premises in line with the company’s high standards, as well as taking care of the areas around the park, such as ensuring areas are free of debris and are well presented.
We are looking for people who are determined and motivated and help provide memorable experience for our guest.
This is a seasonal, part time role to cover variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds and Housekeeping jobs within a commutable distance of Canterbury.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential in order to drive the park buggies
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.