Go Active Instructor / Lifeguard – Talacre TB14
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Leisure & Activities
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety
- Check plant and carry our pool water tests
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required
- Advise guests on all activities available
- Able to run activity sessions, maintaining the highest standards
Go Active Instructor / Lifeguard required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park for the upcoming busy 2018 season.
Guests have access to the leisure pool and a range of ‘Go Active’ activities while staying with us. The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Manager to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position working variable hours, including weekends and evenings.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for leisure jobs within a commutable distance of Prestatyn.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is essential
What skills you will need
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Current First Aid qualification is an advantage
- Current Pool Plant qualification is an advantage
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.