General Manager – Farnham TW02
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Tilford Woods Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
- Liaise with the Area Manager to manage the resort
- Ensure the smooth day to day running and efficient operation of the resort
- Ensure the effective structure of the park
- Motivation and management of the teams
- Liaise with the Heads of Departments to monitor budgets
An exciting opportunity has become available at Tilford Woods Lodge Retreat for a General Manager to join this small but busy team.
The successful candidate will work with the team at this stunning park to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the park and it’s departments. This will involve liaising with the Area Manager to agree budgets and goals, and working within the park to achieve these, and ensure the guest experience is the best it can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and proven manager to join the Darwin Escapes team and take leadership of this beautiful park.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours as the business requires, including weekends and bank holidays
This job is ideal for anyone searching for management roles within a commutable distance of Farnham.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
- Experience in Hospitality/Holiday Home Parks
What skills you will need
- Taking a pro active approach to a high standards of customer service
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to demonstrate flexibility to suit the business needs
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.