General Assistant – Ashbourne RD02
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Darwin Escapes
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
- Assist with the hot tubs and general maintenance
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules
- Making up boxes of bedding
- Assist with laundry duties, delivering around the laundry boxes
- Ground works, mowing, weeding etc
General Assistant required to join the team at our newest park; Rivendale. Situated in stunning Derbyshire countryside, this is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a team within a diverse role.
This position involves helping out in all departments as and when required, to include general maintenance duties on the park, general grounds upkeep, assisting with housekeeping duties, and working within the bar where necessary. This role will also include occasional reception duties, which will involve greeting park guests and handling queries.
Seasonal accommodation or pitch is available.
This is a seasonal role, working full time variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for General Assistant jobs within a commutable distance of Ashbourne.
What experience you will need
- Simislar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Driving licence is an advantage
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.