Gardener – Bude Cornwall SM07
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Department: Grounds & Horticulture
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 2
Work Hours: Full time, Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Grounds
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules
- Carry out zone checks and action any necassary measures
- Ensure borders and gardens are free from weeds and debris
- General maintenance of grounds and gardens to a high standard
Sandymouth Holiday Resort is looking for a Gardener to join their busy Grounds team for the 2018 season.
This five star park is located within beautiful countryside and a short distance away from stunning coastline. The park itself boasts well maintained grounds and greenery.
As part of the Grounds team, you will play a vital part in maintaining and developing these grounds, to ensure our park is always looking at it’s best.
This is a seasonal, full time position which will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone interested in Gardening or Grounds jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Driving licence is essential as you will be required to use the work vehicles and buggies at park
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.