Full time Receptionist – Swanage SBV04
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
Full time Receptionist required at Swanage Bay Holiday Home Park , to join our small team at our busy five star park, overlooking the Jurassic Coast in Dorset for our 2018 season.
The reception area is based within the main complex and is the hub for all departments on park. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries where necessary.
This is a full time, seasonal role working variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for admin and reception jobs within a commutable distance of Sandford, Kimmeridge and Studland.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.