Full Time Receptionist – Bath BM05
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Bath Mill Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Reception
Occupational Category: 43-4171.00
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Assist with holiday and restaurant bookings
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Receptionist to join our friendly team at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat!
The reception area is based within this beautifully restored 350 year old Mill House and is the hub for all departments on park.
You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries in a professional manner.
This is a permanent, full time role to work 40 hours over 5 fays per week. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for receptionist jobs within a commutable distance of Bath city centre.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.