Full Time Kitchen Porter – Bath BM12
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Bath Mill Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Kitchen
- Wash and replenish all of the glasses, crockery, utensils, kitchenware and equipment
- Provide support for the Head and Sous Chefs
- Clearing and cleaning of all surfaces and work areas
- Assist in the preparation of food
An exciting opportunity has become available at our five star Bath Mill Lodge Retreat. The kitchen team have a vacancy for a full time Kitchen Porter to join them at this beautiful park.
The successful candidate will be working in the kitchen of The Brook Bar and Bistro. This beautiful restaurant has a fantastic reputation, and attracts guests staying with us on the park, as well as visitors from local towns and surrounding areas. You will work within the team to assist the Head and Sous Chefs, ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the work areas are kept up to standard at all times, and assist with food preparation where necessary.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Bath city centre.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.