Full time Bar & Waiting Assistant – Swanage SBV11
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Full time Bar & Waiting Assistant required at Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park. This is a great opportunity to become a part of the team at this five star park, in it’s beautiful location overlooking the Jurassic Coast.
The View Restaurant offers an extensive menu which has a diverse range of offerings. Set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover. You will work within a small team serving food and beverages to guests in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal, full time role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar jobs within a commutable distance of Studland, Kimmeridge, Sandford and the whole of the Jurassic Coast.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.