Full Time Bar and Waiting Assistant – Pocklington KP04
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 2
Work Hours: 35+ hours over 5 days
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
Occupational Category: 35-9031.00
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar and Waiting Assistant required at The K.P Club in Pocklington, York. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in Pocklington.
We are looking for people with a friendly personality, upbeat attitude and great communicator. We strive to help our guests carve memories from the visits to our parks and by giving excellent food and beverage service will help to create those memories.
This is a permanent, full time position which will include weekend and bank holiday working hours.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and waiting jobs in York area.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar environment is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform provided
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.